Not the last stop

If the original date for Fallen Earth to go offline hadn't been pushed back this might have been the final town I visited on the last full day of the game. As fitting as that would have been I'm glad it won't be my last stop.

I'm nearly done with Sector Two, with only the town of Blaine to go before I head onward to Sector Three. I've managed to stay neutral, and even so I've not run short of content, and even skipped most of one of the neutral towns, Barrett Manor. At level 29 I do need to level up at least once more to be in the right level range for Kaibab Forest, but Blaine and other content on the way will easily deliver that.

Looking back on the last two weeks I'm less fond of S2 than I am of S1. In S2 most of the enemies are human, and I think I've shot about as many Union and Devil's Own as I can take. There's also the White Crow, but then they're everywhere and the ongoing storyline that involves them is fairly interesting.

More so than the GlobalTech storyline, which I'm starting to feel I've done out of sequence this time around. Elena's storyline and Graham's seem to be working toward the same reveal from different angles, so having already done one the other seems a tad superfluous.

That said, I have went through S2 relatively fast, so I haven't been quite so immersed in the atmosphere of Northfields as I always am in that of Plateau. Kaibab Forest will be interesting in that respect, since after the first few levels I'll be breaking entirely new ground, in areas I've never been before.


Comments