The end is nigh(ish)

After a delay of a few days due to issues with the updater the Tenth Anniversary Event has gone live, and with it a new, and final, end date for this version of the game. On October 14th it'll all be over, for now.

I do intend to dip into the event, but not for a few days. I'm fairly well set now to make good progress through the remainder of Sector Two over the next few days, and I do want to hit Sector Three by the original offline date, 5 days from now.

My crafting skills – at least those I've focused on – have finally caught up with my level, and my gear is about as good as I can craft at the moment, except for a couple of items that rely on materials I haven't found in any quanitity yet. I've died very little since my arrival in Devon Township and if I can maintain that I should be able to cover a lot of ground quickly.

Quicker than I have been, at any rate.

It's taken 100 hours over 29 days to reach level 26. Can I do another 29 levels in 17 days? I think it is actually possible. With my crafting skills up I'll only need to raise them a little at a time now, in line with my levelling, and that will take less time than it has to get them there. I've been back to Sector One twice more (not once, as planned) to stock up on some materials, and shouldn't need to do so again for a while, if at all. I have plenty of ammo and a dozen cans of gasoline for my bike, as well as the materials to make more of both when I need to.

The open road awaits, at least it will once I've shot up a fortress full of the Devil's Own.

Comments