Rubble running

I had a few problems reaching that mission.

Boomtown is the second Hazard Zone I've encountered. It's not as interesting as Perez Park, being essentially a square mile or so of smashed cityscape with little or nothing that distinguishes any district from any other. Still, it's an interesting zone to move around in, especially without a travel power.

I'm level 16 now, so even in the earlier iterations of the game I could have had a travel power now if I wanted one. I don't, and Boomtown is a tricky zone to navigate without them. There's a lot of verticality, and I've had to take some indirect routes to get where I was going...

...at which point I'd leap over a wall and get swarmed by the half a dozen or more Clockwork who were standing on the other side. This has happened a few times, and my excursions into Boomtown have definitely power levelled my defeat counter, which is currently sitting at an absurd 50.

This is absolutely the only way to experience Boomtown.

 

Comments