The North Downs

At level 29 I can defeat the level 32 elites in Garth Agarwen 1 on 1, or even 1 on 2... but it takes a long time to beat each one of them down. There's also an area that's inaccessible to me at this level, so even if I slogged through the fights I couldn't finish all of the quests here right now.

So it's off to the North Downs. I may come back later.

Following the epic story means I'll skip most of the first half of the zone – though I've had a short trip back to Fornost and I'm not altogether done with Trestlebridge yet. The burned out, smoke laden atmosphere of that place is very well realised – so much so that my eyes actually feel it if I spend too long there.

North Downs is a big zone, and with so many quests packed into each hub I'm not aiming to complete them all. Just enough to keep me on level with the epic story.

Comments