Fast levelling. Slow gaming.

After 24 hours in Neverwinter I'm at level 46. This is, by far, the fastest levelling I've done in any MMO, and I doubt any other will equal it. At least not until the level squish is implemented in World of Warcraft. Perhaps.

I have been considering returning to WoW before that happens, if only to have had the levelling experience, pre-Shadowlands, in full. I'll likely do that this month, just in time for Noblegarden.

Neverwinter is the sixth game I've run through since I started this blog back in July of last year. My original intention was to rotate back to some previously played games after I'd done six of them. I'd assumed at the time that would be about 3 months worth of MMOing. As it turns out it's been 9 months.

Best laid plans...

There are still more MMOs I want to add to 24 Hours In..., but it's also time to revisit a few, and continue those journeys.

Or roll an alt. At least one of my initial six is absolutely getting an alt.

Comments